Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dreamweaver

Since we all go to tech, it's very interesting to see the school's influence on our project. In high school, I had to make a website for a project but comparing it to the project that we have to do in english now seems very elementary. After the Dreamweaver tutorial in the library, I was a little bit nervous making a website for the project because I'm not really creative in general and I'm not creative on the computer. However, I was really intrigued by Dreamweaver because of all functions you can do to create a website. I really like how Dreamweaver is for beginners to advanced people who are interested in web design.
When I started my first page for my group, it was actually kind of hard to get started. But after I starting to get used to it, I think it's really fun. I think if I was to change my major, I would change it to computer science. So far this is what my page looks like :

No comments:

Post a Comment